Mad Men Magic Kingdom House Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your pool heated? YES! We keep our pool heated all year round and DON’T charge our guests extra for this ammenity! The pool is set at 88 degrees October-March and 85 degrees April-September.
- Do you provide sheets and towels? Yes we provide sheets and bath towels. You may want to pack pool towels if you want extra towels for your stay.
- Can we do grocery delivery? Yes! We use Instacart. You can just put in the address of our home and pick from the store you wish to purchase from.
- What grocery store do I recommend? We usually to the Super Target located: 3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747. This has groceries, a beer and wine store and any items you need for your trip Target probably has there!
- Can you get amazon packages? Package delivery to Mad Men Magic Kingdom House is hit or miss. Sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn’t. If they use the USPS it wont arrive. If they use Fex Ex or another carrier it will arrive. We do have a Walmart 10 minutes away which is always helpful.
- Do you offer early check in or late check out? The answer is most likely no. We are about 95% booked all year round. When we have a back to back reservation the cleaners need the entire time to get the house adequately prepared for each upcoming guest. IF we had a ONE NIGHT vacancy before or after your reservation you are welcome to pay for a 2 hour early check in or late check out for an additional $50. If you want 4 hours it is $100. (It is $50 every two hours.) You can check our calendar here : Mad Men Magic Kingdom House Calendar and check your dates to see if there is a one night vacancy before or after your stay to see if an early check in or late check out is possible. If there are two night vacancy there is a 95% chance it will get booked. It is only if there is a ONE night vacancy an early check in or late check out is possible. If it is and you would like to pay to have a late check out or early check in please send me a text 301-275-9078. There is no exception to this unfortunately. Our cleaner needs the whole time on back to back turnovers.
- When does the movie projector agreement get sent? The movie projector agreement gets sent in an automated email/message 3 days prior to your arrival. This is just so all the information is fresh in your mind and easily accessible right before your trip.
- What is your cancellation policy for a direct booking reservation? Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 100% refund for cancellations made 45 days before check-in. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 30 days-44 days before check in. No refunds for cancellations made within 29 days before check-in. Cleaning fees and taxes are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before check-in.
- How many cars can park at the house? There is a 6 car limit and RV’s, boats, buses and trailers are not permitted.
- What rooms have TV’s? We have TV’s in the following rooms, all 3 master suites (Jungle Cruise, Little Mermaid and Cinderella’s Castle), the Space Mountain Room, the living room and the game room. So we have a total of 6 Tv’s at the house.
- What is beds are in each room? Jungle Cruise Master Suite (1st floor): King, Little Mermaid Master Suite (2nd floor): King, Cinderella’s Master Suite(2nd floor): King, Thunder Mountain Railroad (1st floor): queen, Peter Pan (2nd floor): queen, Space Mountain (2nd floor): queen, Pirate (2nd floor): twin and full, Disney Princes (2nd floor) : two twin beds. If you want to see the layout of the house you can watch our property video here.
- What kind of coffee maker do you have? Our coffee maker has both the keurig single cup capacity as well as a traditional drip capacity.
- What baby items do you have? We provide a crib in the upstairs master suite (Little Mermaid Master Suite). We also offer two additional pack and plays. We have a booster seat, a high chair seat, a few strollers, and toys.
- How far away are you from Disney: We are 6 miles from Animal Kingdom, 8 miles from Epcot and Magic Kingdom and 7 miles from Hollywood Studios. Depending on traffic it could take 15min-30min.
- Is there any transportation from the resort to Disney. Unfortunately no but Uber and Lyft work great here if you don’t want to drive into the parks.
- What rental car do I recommend? Fox Rental Car is the cheapest way to go but you have to take a shuttle to get there and its a pain. We go with the cheapest rate from one that is actually right at the Orlando airport and use this website to get the rental car: www.autoslash.com
- Do you provide a return guest discount? We DO offer a return guest discount to guests that leaves the house in great condition for our cleaners and who clicks the box in the pre-arrival form asking about future discounts.
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding the area, the property or availability please drop us a line
We are here to help
Lets Get Social
Or call/text Rebecca: 301-275-9078